Sunday, September 5, 2010

DO YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=431GYmUbldg

Now that I have decided to stop dating and all the pesky penis distractions are through, I can follow my passion 100percent. I fed a baby yesterday, about 30 seconds in I took a phone call. The bottle fell out of the babies mouth and the mom came back to snatch it away from me. Later that day I walked away from a good relationship. Same guy once told me I was good at dating but bad at relationships. I agree, and because I have decided that men and babies are not in my future, I can follow my passion 110 percent without any pesky distractions.

Being alone is freeing, when your dating the wrong guy your always worried about how your going to break his heart, and when your dating the right guy your always worried about how he is going to break yours. Better alone and stress free!

No comments:

Post a Comment