Saturday, October 9, 2010

Please tell my heart.....

My mind knows that death is a part of life...but my heart doesn't.
My mind says that it is only a transition and I will see her again....my heart says please don't go.
My mind says that if the inevitable happens we will all go on and be ok....my heart will be broken forever.
My mind says that I have to be strong....my heart aches every time I look in her face.
My mind says she will be ok...my heart studies her face for traces of death.
My mind says show no fear...my heart is scared.

Please tell my heart what my mind already knows, Please tell it, Scream it, Inbed it, For everytime I look in her eyes my heart sees the sadness and the fear and it cries in silence, It screams, It thinks the mind lies. How will I ever convince my heart that it will all be ok? How will I ever go back and feel the same? When will my heart catch up with my mind. When will my heart be kind?

I ask her this, my sister, my soulmate, my heart, what will I do? Who will love me like you?, and she says, very simply,"Tell your heart it will be ok, tell it over and over again, tell it and tell it until it believes it is true, tell it that no matter where I am I will always love you, Love never dies and you will carry me there,In your heart, for your heart is my heart and we will never part, this is whats true."

No comments:

Post a Comment