Sunday, October 10, 2010

Where does your greatness lie?

Lately, I've been feeling this insatiable need to do something FANTASTIC, DIFFERENT, GREAT...but where do I get it? What do I do? and how do I do it? Where do people like Frida Kahlo, Bill Gates, Stephen Hawking get it.

I wonder if most people go through life wondering where there greatness lies? We are all in fact great. We are all divine. At least, thats what I have read. I guess true greatness can only manifest itself through our passion and our passion comes from our talent. The trick is to find your talent ....hmm I guess that is where I get stuck. I don't know what I am truly good at. I have such a short attention span. I haven't stuck with anything long enough to see if I'm truly good at it.

I guess I love to live and to experience new things. I'm talented at that. I have a passion for that. So does that make me great?...Last time I checked they weren't making movies about crazy little loud mouthed Mexican girls that get in a lot of trouble and manage to come out clean.

I think you have to be destined for it. People are put in your path to help you and encourage you and inspire you to be great. For example, Sean Parker was just put on Mark Zuckerberg's path. It seems to much like fate. I dunno, I'm just rambling, rumbling, thinking will I be great, can I be great, what am I destined for. Because I thnk, I feel Im destined for something GREAT. It's just waiting to be awaken within....Maybe we all are.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I'm Rolland.
    I don't know your name but i can tell you you are greater than you think you are.

    I believe greatness does not lie in a talent, or that you'll find it in a book or thing. No. We are divine beings created by a God and our greatness lies in our spirit which is in us. We only have to believe in ourselves. Faith can amplify your spirit to realms you will never imagine. When you believe firmly in something, that thing you will achieve it or it will come to pass. A person with the greatest talents in the world can do nothing if he doesn't have faith and a strong spirit. Whereas a person with a strong spirit has all the talents you can imagine at his reach.

    So please, stop looking for a talent because you can have any talent, and don't underestimate any talent because the smallest talent could be the biggest if in the hands of one with a great spirit.

    Mother Theresa's talent was "care" and she is one of the greatest symbols to mankind today for her greatness. She had a very great spirit that could love all and anyone.

    So Volcanic, from today, this moment, release you spirit and let it explode like a volcano and you will see just how great and amazing you are.

    ReplyDelete